Kyle

Tracy

Kyle has had a camera on him nearly his entire life and his true passion lies in concert photography. He works to ensure his photography looks true to life, something that will bring you back to the day it was shot every time you look at it. He avoids trends, keeping with his vision, and staying true to himself. Between taking photos, Kyle can be found at concerts or with his family. He’s a music aficionado, knowing more about the subject than anyone can believe. He loves his dogs (especially the blond Chihuahua), listening to metal, and being an extreme social butterfly. He’s an avid Kiss fan and a Star Wars nerd who is eagerly awaiting the new films.

Tracy loves the creative side of the photography business, making each photo special for their clients. Aside from the business, she’s always watching horror films and cartoons, working out and constantly editing photos. She loves animals, the German language, Hello Kitty, David Bowie and David Lynch.

Us

We are total nerds and focus on the positivity of life and having fun.  We apply this to both our personal and work life, as you will hear from our clients.  Most of our time is spent on photography (pretty much 98% of the year), but the other 2% of the time is spent with our dogs and cats, watching movies, and listening to lots and lots of music. 

Us at Work

Check out us having fun with our clients!

Tracy's Favs

Kyle's Favs

- tea & cookies

- horror movies

- Hello Kitty

- breakfast food


- 'girly' coffee

- '60's Batman 

- Eddie

- diet Mt. Dew


We are Kyle and Tracy Hansen and would like to welcome you to RKH Images. We are a husband wife team that like to bring out the best in our clients and one another. We like to have the most fun in life that we can.

We have been together for eighteen years working as a photography team since 2010, growing more excited about the business every day. As of August 2018, we have taken the business full time and do what we love every minute of every day. Aside from our love of photography, we are music and movie dorks who love spending time with our animals.

RKH Images looks to provide a personal and unique photography session for each client. Through several types of photos, we work with clients to customize to each of their needs.

Contact us at tracy@rkh-images.com or 612-423-2803.

meet kyle and tracy 

Want to keep this conversation going?

Contact us today!

Kyle

Tracy

Kyle has had a camera on him nearly his entire life and his true passion lies in concert photography. He works to ensure his photography looks true to life, something that will bring you back to the day it was shot every time you look at it. He avoids trends, keeping with his vision, and staying true to himself. Between taking photos, Kyle can be found at concerts or with his family. He’s a music aficionado, knowing more about the subject than anyone can believe. He loves his dogs (especially the blond Chihuahua), listening to metal, and being an extreme social butterfly. He’s an avid Kiss fan and a Star Wars nerd who is eagerly awaiting the new films.

Tracy loves the creative side of the photography business, making each photo special for their clients. Aside from the business, she’s always watching horror films and cartoons, working out and constantly editing photos. She loves animals, the German language, Hello Kitty, David Bowie and David Lynch.

Us

We are total nerds and focus on the positivity of life and having fun.  We apply this to both our personal and work life, as you will hear from our clients.  Most of our time is spent on photography (pretty much 98% of the year), but the other 2% of the time is spent with our dogs and cats, watching movies, and listening to lots and lots of music. 

Us at Work

Check out us having fun with our clients!

Tracy's Favs

Kyle's Favs

- tea & cookies

- horror movies

- Hello Kitty

- breakfast food


- 'girly' coffee

- '60's Batman 

- Eddie

- diet Mt. Dew


We are Kyle and Tracy Hansen and would like to welcome you to RKH Images. We are a husband wife team that like to bring out the best in our clients and one another. We like to have the most fun in life that we can.

We have been together for eighteen years working as a photography team since 2010, growing more excited about the business every day. As of August 2018, we have taken the business full time and do what we love every minute of every day. Aside from our love of photography, we are music and movie dorks who love spending time with our animals.

RKH Images looks to provide a personal and unique photography session for each client. Through several types of photos, we work with clients to customize to each of their needs.

Contact us at tracy@rkh-images.com or 612-423-2803.

meet kyle and tracy 

Want to keep this conversation going?

Contact us today!

Created by BomSymbolsfrom the Noun Project

(a little behind the scenes...)

Becky & Jeff

"Wedding planning is stressful and in a sea of vendors looking to make make money, it was so nice to have Kyle and Tracy as our photographers because they genuinely cared about us as people. They treated us with respect and were committed to capturing our wedding day with OUR best interest at heart. They did an amazing job and we LOVE our pictures. On your wedding day you will spend more time with the photographer than any of your friends/family and it was so easy and fun to have Kyle and Tracy by our sides the entire day. They produce exceptional work, especially for their price. We highly recommend them."

Kate & Kyle

Loved working with Kyle and Tracy! They are an amazing team and have weddings down! Their organization and expertise is priceless! When we were first meeting with them over dinner, we had great conversations and laughter. After finishing our photos, they invited us over for a preview and dinner of delicious tacos. It came full circle, and we hope we can find future opportunities to work with them. They are genuine and passionate about what they do. Real people making your day priceless with their beautiful art!

Abby

BEST OF THE BEST!!! Kyle and Tracy photographed our wedding and I have to say that booking them was one of the best decisions that we made for our day. Besides their photography, I would have to say that the best thing about them is how caring they are. They took our day to heart and treated it as if it was their own wedding. That is what made them stand out to us from other photographers we met. From the first time we met them, we could tell they love what they do. From quick email response times to providing advice, calming our nerves the day of and more, we simply cannot recommend them more. If you want someone who treats their couples better than any other photographer, book RKH Images

Cameron & Jesse

We are so happy we found RKH Images! We met with SO many photographers/companies and they just could not offer the personal and fun experience that Tracy and Kyle offer. The photos we received are works of art! Both Kyle and Tracy have awesome ideas for photo staging and an eye for detail which reflects in Every. Single. Photo. Every photo we received was a “WOW” photo not just a select few. They made the picture taking process the day of the wedding such a breeze and always checked in with my husband and I to make sure we were having a good time! We cannot recommend RKH Images enough! We found lifelong photographers in Kyle and Tracy and are excited to use them again for the next stage in our lives! We also give Kyle's cooking 5 out of 5 Stars. They had us over to their house to view our photos and made us dinner and it was DELICIOUS!!! Who else does that?!?!

Reviews