This Woodbury wedding took place on a beautiful day in October at Prestwick Golf Club. The golf course made for a beautiful venue, both inside and out. When we first arrived, we found that not only were Amber and Tristan’s decorations in the venue, but the clubhouse was also decorated for Halloween. Many may have had an issue with it, but it worked very well and made for some really fun photography.
If you notice the Woodbury wedding photos below, we took photos of the rings on the pumpkins and with fake spiders, marking the season. The outdoor photography was filled with beautiful autumn colors and a clear blue sky, while the indoors were complete with a large fireplace that made for amazing indoor shots as well. It’s nice for a couple to have a venue that is both pleasing to the eye inside and out, as the weather can often push people inside.
Amber and Tristan are such fun people. They were all smiles throughout the day and didn’t let wedding stress get to them. We really enjoyed photographing their day.
Highlights from the day:
- They wanted to incorporate wrestling into the wedding, as Tristan is a huge wrestling fan.
- Our photography with the WWE helped us book this wedding.
- The Halloween decor made for a lot of fun details.
- Amber’s dress was beautiful!
- There was an awesome prank played on the best man on the dance floor (see photo of the guy with the bag on his head).
Thank you to the following people for helping create such a wonderful day: