Hutton House Wedding Photography
Jackie and Bobby’s wedding had the beauty of a classic wedding. Hutton House wedding photography embodies that. We’re big fans of the classic wedding. Lots of flowers, neutral colors, an amazing menu and more. However, there was something not so classic about this day as well. It had been postponed four times.
You read that right – FOUR TIMES. The two were originally supposed to be married in May of 2020. Well, that’s when Minnesota had their stay at home order. No one could get married then. Then it had to be moved again. Due to more restrictions, it had to be moved again. And again. To say we were excited to finally be photographing this day would be an incredible understatement. Even just to be there and to see them and to see everyone happy was what we really needed.
Last year, they had a small ceremony with roughly ten people present. We were happy to photograph that, as it was the very first thing we photographed after the stay at home order. At that point, we figured the whole wedding would be in August. That wasn’t the case though, so it made this day that much more exciting.
It was all just a lot of fun. This was the first time that we had a bride run up and give us a huge hug the morning of the wedding. We were all just so incredibly happy.
Highlights of the day:
- IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
- They had a champagne truck before the ceremony. That way, everyone could get champagne for the ceremony.
- They had a taco truck that came in late at night. Who doesn’t like that???
- Bobby’s aunt is a florist and this was her last wedding. As you can see from the photos below, it was an incredible last one.
- Their ceremony was awesome. When they first got to the alter, everyone applauded. Full blown APPLAUSE.
- They did a choreographed first dance (which wasn’t really a first dance in that it was a surprise to the guests)
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so incredible:
Venue: The Hutton House
Photography: RKH Images
Wedding Planners: Pink Peony
Hair & Makeup: Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry
Dress: Luxe Bridal
Bridesmaids’ Dresses: David’s Bridal
Tuxedos: Black Tux
Shoes: Bella Belle
Rings: Continental Diamond and Arthur’s Jewelers
Cake and Desert: Angel Food Bakery
Band: Riverside Hitmen
Photo Booth: Mirror Me Perfect
Champagne Truck: The Fab Tap
Taco Truck: El Burrito Mercado