Christina and Dan were married on a very warm day in July. They were set on having a really fun country wedding and that’s exactly what they got.
Our work with them was really fun from the start. They made it clear that they wanted to have a country wedding. The two own a horse farm, so we did their engagement photography at their farm. It was SO much fun!! We got engagement photos with their horses, in their truck, and the tractor. Needless to say, we were excited about the wedding.
They were married at Croix View Farm in Wisconsin. We had never shot at the venue before and were excited to see it. It is such a great barn venue. They have so many beautiful spots for photography and guests.
Highlights of the day:
- Christina’s dress was AMAZING!!
- Everyone wore cowboy boots. Even Christina wore them under her dress.
- They had little denim pockets sewn special to hold the silverware.
- They didn’t have a wedding party. We have had several weddings without wedding parties in the past year. It’s one of those things that lessens so much stress.
- We did photos at the dairy barn with all the cows. So much fun!!
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so wonderful!
- Venue: Croix View Farm
- Photography: RKH Images
- Catering: Old Heritage Catering
- Hair: Blush Salon
- Dress: Angelique’s
- Shoes: Ariat
- Flowers: Southern Belle Nursery
- Desert: Old Heritage Catering