Megan and Jeff had a summer mansion wedding on a beautiful day at the Van Dusen Mansion in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The two had planned this wedding (or, at least the photography) down to the last detail and were very excited about the day. The colors of the day were pink and gray, but the pink was a very hot pink, that contrasted amazingly with the neutral white of Megan’s dress, as you can see below.
When you’re doing a summer mansion wedding, it’s fun to have those bright colors because it’s a great contrast to the elegance of the mansion. The two were a very fun couple with a great group of people in their wedding, making the day all the better. As you can see below, smiles and laughter really filled the day. I absolutely love the shots of them smiling through the ceremony and they produced probably one of our cutest photos of a couple walking from the alter ever.
Highlights of the day:
- Megan’s dress! Love the skirt.
- Megan’s brother was her bride’s man
- Jeff is way into rap and had this medallion he wore at the engagement session. We did a groomsmen photo with him wearing it and Megan and her party did the same thing.
- Their dog had recently died. They included his ashes in the ceremony when they did a tree planting ceremony
- Everyone kept calling Megan the Bride Barbie which we 100% agree with
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day wonderful:
Venue: Van Dusen
Photography: RKH Images
Catering: Van Dusen
Videography: Peterson Brothers
DJ: DJ Youngstar
Flowers: Hadley Road
Guitarist: Al Church
Hair: Kol (Nikol) Salon Stella
Makeup: Kol (Nikol) Salon Stella
Dress: Bridal Accents Couture
Bridesmaids Dresses: Wedding Shoppe
Tuxedo: Mens Wearhouse
Bride’s Rings: Jared
Groom’s Ring: Wedding Day Diamonds