Britni and Paige were married at a Duluth wedding at Spirit Mountain. This was our first Duluth wedding , which we were very excited about, as it in incredibly beautiful up there. We are lucky to have already booked three weddings in the area for 2018 already. It’s simply a gorgeous area.
Britni and Paige are from Canada and found and booked us online, so we didn’t actually meet them in person until the day of the wedding, which is incredibly rare for us. They were going to do an engagement session in Minneapolis, but it didn’t work out. Both of them are so nice. Their wedding was amazing and it was so great getting to spend the day with them.
Highlights from day include:
- Britni and Paige walked down the aisle together.
- Their first look was just adorable. We use it to show people first look photos to this day.
- There was an incredible amount of wind that day. The chairs for the ceremony kept blowing over before the ceremony. As irritating as it was for people to pick them up, it’s still funny when you look back.
- We got to go up on the ski lift to take photos!
- They met one another playing hockey. We got a great shot of them playing ice hockey in a bar after the wedding.
- One of their dads did a speech and said, “I married a beautiful Canadian woman and my daughter did the same thing.” That was awesome.
Thank you to the following people for making this day so much fun:
Venue: Spirit Mountain
Photography: RKH Images
Catering: Spirit Mountain
Officiant: Carrie Manty
Wedding Planner: Spirit Mountain
DJ: Pro Sound and Light Show
Hair and Makeup: Language of Hair
Flowers: Saffron and Grey
Dresses: David’s Bridal
Stunning Serene Magical
Congrats Britni & Page