I’m going to say it again – a November wedding is awesome. Why? Well, you could jump back to this November wedding for more, or just read on.
So…Breanna and Kyle were supposed to be married in the spring of 2020. Well, we all know what happened then. Their original date was moved because it happened during the Minnesota stay at home order. No one could get married at that time in Minnesota, so it had to be moved. They decided to move it all the way to November. Well, a few weeks before the new date, new restrictions were put in place regarding weddings, so they had to do a new plan on the number of guests, food, etc. A week before the wedding, more restrictions were put in place and they were not allowed to have their reception. It was crazy because we were all just at the mercy of the new regulations and these two just kept replanning over and over.
In the end, we were able to do photography of the getting ready time, couple photos, family and wedding party, and the ceremony. So we got to do a lot, but just not the dinner and dances. When it comes to a November wedding in Minnesota, you’re not expecting this kind of weather. It was fifty degrees out with tons of sun. SO PRETTY. At the same time, since the sun was down by the time the ceremony ended, we were able to get great night photos for them too.
Highlights from the day:
- Breanna and Kyle REALLY dealt with everything they had been handed this year well. I would have lost my mind having to replan so much within a week.
- Kyle is a hunter and they had deer antlers put into their ceremony arch. It was a really interesting personal touch.
- Speaking of which..the ceremony arch! OMG! I kept coming out of the bridal suite to see if the florists were done hanging up flowers and it just kept becoming more beautiful.
- Minneapolis Event Centers is gorgeous. We had shot there a couple years back and it’s just such an amazing place. Even for a small wedding, it’s wonderful.
- Breanna wore boots under her dress. So you could always hear her coming up behind you on those wooden floors.
Thank you to the following vendors who made this day so amazing. We loved working with you all.
Venue: Minneapolis Event Centers
Planner: Great Day Events
Photography: RKH Images
Hair & Makeup: KH Hair and Makeup
Dress: Julietta by Mori Lee Perla
Bridesmaids Dresses: Kennedy Blue
Suits: Jos A Banks
Officiant: Perfect Day Ceremonies
Rings: Wedding Day Diamonds
Florist: Studio C Floral