Taylor and Carl’s wedding at the 3 Ten Event Center was extremely exciting to us. It was our first wedding in months. Due to the pandemic, we weren’t sure if it would actually happen, but it did.
Weeks before the wedding, we met with the two of them to plan out the remaining details. It was there that we got to meet their cute puppy, Oscar, and had snacks and drinks while planning. We were excited to see them, as we hadn’t seen them since their engagement session last year. This wedding was the only of our spring weddings to not be moved. When we met, they were both very calm about the day. Their reception was moved to next February, but they were able to do literally everything else this year. Taylor came up with a fun idea of having their first dance in the driveway of her mom’s house since they couldn’t do it at the venue. We loved it. Since they couldn’t have the reception, they decided to do a dinner at Red Cow and then an after party.
While Taylor and Carl were married at church, the rest of the day took place at 3 Ten Event Center. We shot getting ready, first look, and family and wedding party photos there before the ceremony. The venue was beautiful and we are looking forward to returning for their reception in February.
Highlights of the day:
- Taylor and Carl found us from Carl’s sister. We shot her wedding years ago and it was so fun to see her, her husband, and their little girl.
- The wedding party was so much fun.
- After the first dance, we left while they had dinner. Kyle went to their after party to shoot the additional part of the day.
- Taylor had her hair in a ponytail for the day. More brides should do that – it’s awesome.
- Always write notes to your partner for your wedding day – it’s so amazing!