We love The Barn at Crocker’s Creek. It’s literally the first thing we say when people say they are getting married there. It’s an amazing venue nestled away in the middle of Faribault, Minnesota. We have shot there before and will be shooting there at least twice in 2022. Very excited about that.
Kelly and Troy were so great to work with. We met Kelly last year and found out that she is also a photographer. She was so awesome to talk to because we did all the photography geek talk. When we shot the wedding, we had just gotten new lenses. I texted her before the wedding and told her because I knew she’d understand and be excited about it.
The Barn at Crocker’s Creek seemed such a fitting venue for Kelly and Troy. You know how some places just work out PERFECTLY on a wedding day? This was one of those times. Everyone had so much fun and it was just a fun a relaxed day.
Highlights of the day
- Their wedding party consisted solely of their children. I love that. We are actually shooting a wedding in 2022 that is doing the same.
- Troy brought a car to the wedding (see below). LOVE shooting cars in weddings!
- The florals were sunflower based. I love sunflowers so much. It made everything so happy and bright.
- Kelly wore boots under her dress.
- Instead of clinking glasses to get them to kiss, Kelly and Troy had cowbells at the table. Needless to say, it got LOUD.