Kelli and Tyler were married at their church this fall and followed it up with an incredible reception at The Chart House in Lakeville, Minnesota. We had never shot at The Chart House prior to this and we absolutely loved it! Plus, it was so close to our house, which is a MAJOR bonus during a crazy busy wedding season.
We first met with Kelli and Tyler last year at their engagement session. They had booked with us over Zoom due to 2020, so that made our actual meeting a total treat. They are both such wonderful people and we couldn’t wait to shoot their big day.
Highlights of the day:
- Multiple first looks, which is always a joy. We did one with Kelli and her dad, one with Kelli and Tyler, and one with Kelli and her bridesmaids. The first two, there was so much crying! They were crying, which made us cry and then we had to do more photos, lol. Also, ALWAYS do a first look with your wedding party. It’s so fun!!
- The father/daughter dance was the BEST we have ever seen. It was obvious Kelli had done dance and dance related things her whole life and she and her father did a full choreographed father/daughter dance. It was SO much fun.
- Everyone at their wedding was so lovely to work with. It’s always so nice when you have a wedding where there’s just ZERO drama and it’s all fun.
- Tyler’s grandpa couldn’t make it to the wedding due to health issues. So on the way to the reception, they had the bus stop off and visit him. It was so sweet. That way, they were able to see him and get photos on the wedding day with him.
- Their party bus photos are awesome. It’s always a little 50/50 on what’s going to happen with buses. If you get a party bus, don’t sit around on your phone the whole time. Have fun with it!
Vendor list coming soon….