Who doesn’t love a totally fun fall wedding? I know that’s one of our favorite things, especially when working it. Lindsay and Sheena were married in November (yes, you can totally get married in November!) in an Eagan Community Center wedding in Eagan, Minnesota. We love this venue. We have shot there multiple times before and all the weddings have been so much fun. One thing that was cool about getting to shoot Eagan Community Center wedding photography again is that the ceremony was in a spot we had never shot before. Little things that please photographers…
It was nice to see Lindsay and Sheena when it wasn’t freezing cold out. When we photographed their engagement photos, it was below zero. It was one of those situations where it hadn’t been that cold all week. Then, the hour we decide to shoot, the temperature plummets. The weather on their day was sheer perfection. Not too hot or too cold. Gotta love that.
Review from the couple: “10 out of 10. Might divorce my wife just to have them shoot our wedding all over again. Quality: WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! Not only are they experts with a camera (our photos are amazing), but their warm and welcoming personalities took the awkwardness out of pictures. They utilized their vast wedding photography experience to help us plan and avoid common mishaps.
✅ Super responsive to all of our questions.
✅ PUNCTUAL. Early to discussed photo time, and followed the schedule to a T.
✅ DEPENDABLE. We received our photos well within the discussed turn around time.
✅ FUN . A great time, but also professional and down to business when needed.
✅ EXPERIENCED. They literally thought of EVERYTHING!! Their expert advice not only helped us plan our day, but set us and our bridal party up for success on a day full of so many details. The Final product: AMAZING!!!!”
It was very important to my wife and I to have photos from the day that were more than just people next to each other smiling. We wanted a photographer who would not just capture the faces, but the love. Looking at our photos bring us right back to that amazing day, and remind us the love and laughter we shared with each and everyone of our guests. Our bridal personalities shown through the images and we will forever cherish these photos.
Highlights of the day:
- Again, the weather. So gorgeous.
- Their wedding party was one of the best we have ever dealt with. I don’t care how nervous or worried you are, they could make you laugh.
- When Lindsay and Sheena did their grand march, they came in first. They then had their wedding party come in. The party entrance was a contest and whoever got the best applause won. This was one of those situations where I had to keep reminding myself to do my job because I was laughing so hard. One of their bridesmaids had a shark head on! (see below)
- A little background – they play rugby. I know, right? It’s awesome. So when Sheena was asked if she took Lindsay as her wife, she took a quick break and ran over to her side of the wedding party. They did a huddle, took a second, broke, and then she said she did. It was SO great.
- Carved wedding pumpkin. Aka: the first photo is this blog. I loved that.
Wedding vendors coming soon…