Okay, so this wasn’t EXACTLY a Christmas wedding. It wasn’t on Christmas. But let me tell you, if a wedding has a Christmas feel to it, I’m going to call it a Christmas wedding.
This was also a 2020 postponement wedding. Nicole and Ryan were supposed to get married last December. However, we all know what it was like in December of 2020. As a matter of fact, they booked us on December 27, 2019. How crazy is that? So it got moved and was a ton of fun this year!
They were married at Oak Glen Golf Course, a venue we absolutely love. We have shot there in the summer, fall, but never the winter. Due to that, we were really excited to see how it would be.
Major congrats to Nicole and Ryan!!
Highlights of the day:
- There was a fresh snowfall that morning. We had to shovel our way out of our driveway, but it was beautiful for photos.
- Nicole’s uncle actually built the gorgeous structure they were married on. Check that out. It was SO pretty!
- All the Christmas decor! We have couples that get married in December and want it to be nothing like Christmas. Which I don’t understand because the decor is SO beautiful.
- There were Christmas carols playing until the ceremony over the loud speaker.
- Nicole’s half jacket and scarf! Accessories are one of the things we LOVE about winter weddings.
- We were seated with some awesome guests for dinner. The people at that table were so much fun.
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so wonderful!
Venue: Oak Glen Golf Course
Photography: RKH Images
Officiant: Nancy Kempe
Accommodations: Sheraton St. Paul
Hair and Makeup: Beauty by Ashley
Dress: Bridal Aisle Boutique
Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
Rings: Kay Jewelers
Flowers: KMB Florist
DJ: Instant Request
Deserts: Bread Art