A Hope Glen Farm wedding is certainly going to be a gorgeous wedding, that’s for sure. We have wanted to shoot a Hope Glen Farm wedding for quite a while, and got the chance with Christine and Trent’s big day.
Christine and Trent are such sweet people. We actually booked with them through their initial wedding planner. Apparently it was between us and twelve other photographers and they loved our work so much that we got it. So that was certainly an honor. We did their engagement photography on an extremely humid evening with their Pugs. We love Pugs! I had actually forgotten how humid that night was until Christine mentioned it a few weeks back. She spoke of how I was able to edit all the sweat and redness from the heat. ThenI remembered because it was REALLY humid. To the point where it’s a funny story now.
The week was rainy as all get out, keeping all of our eyes on our weather apps. However, the day of the wedding, the weather gods smiled at them and made the rain go away.
Highlights of the day:
- Their Pug, Junebug, was in the wedding party. Again, we love Pugs!!
- Christine looked AMAZING!
- The goats at the farm were so fun. The guys were playing with them while the ladies were getting their hair done and it was so much fun.
- They got a Rolls Royce for photos. It was just gorgeous. We are suckers for classic cars.
- We did a smoke bomb photo and both a day and night champagne photo with them.
- Christine surprised Trent with a groom’s cake and it was INCREDIBLE. Make sure to look at it in the photos.
- S’mores at the reception. Enough said. 🙂
Venue: Hope Glen Farm & Vineyard
Planner: Simply Elegant Group
Photographer: RKH Images
Accommodations: Sheraton St.Paul/Woodbury Hotel
Videographer: Star Media
Officiant: River of Hope Miniestries
Caterer: A’Britain Catering and Hospitality
Hair and Makeup: Gypsy Hair Guru
Dress: Wedding Shoppe
Bridesmaid Dresses: Amazon
Tuxes: Generation Tux
Flowers: Studio B Floral
Cake: Thirsty Whale Bakery
Photo Booth: Mirror Me Perfect Selfie Photobooth
Invites: A Milestone Paper Co
Car: Rolls Royce Rental