We never figured we would photograph ONE vow renewal, let alone the amount of them we have been shooting lately. In lieu of the last year, a vow renewal is something that has been very popular. Why? Last year, even though people couldn’t have their big weddings, they got married. So they have opted for a vow renewal ceremony this year. We love them.
Rachel and Ryan were married last summer at Kellerman’s in a very tiny ceremony. Their wedding last year was our first wedding during the pandemic that was at an actual venue. Due to that, it was a glimmer of hope for us. The two had the ceremony at the venue and then had a reception at home. To say all of us were extremely excited for this day would be an understatement. We’ve also worked at Kellerman’s Event Center so many times that it felt like coming home. The day was incredible.
It’s weird finally doing these weddings that were postponed from 2020. Because of the postponing, I feel like we really went through a lot with these couples, Rachel and Ryan included. Although we were super happy for them, we’re a little sad that it’s over now. We loved working with them.
Highlights of the day
- This had to be the most chill day we have ever photographed. No one was stressed out. They were just HAPPY. It was awesome.
- Rachel and Ryan had signature cocktails. For some reason, I love when people do those.
- Their dance floor was GREAT! As you can see in the photos below, there were tons of people on it.
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so amazing!!
- Venue: Kellerman’s Event Center
- Photography: RKH Images
- Videography: Alpine Media Company
- Catering: Donatellis
- Accommodations: Best Western White Bear Lake
- Hair & Makeup: Coles Salon and Faces by Amanda
- Dress: Wedding Shoppe
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Suits: Mens Wearhouse
- Rings: Wedding Day Jewelry
- Flowers: Forever in Bloom
- Desert: Nothing Bundt Cake
- DJ: Top Choice Sound