This wedding was just incredible. The couple, the venue, the wedding party, the whole thing. Everyone was so much fun to deal with.
A Mill City Museum wedding is always a total joy to shoot. That area of Minneapolis is so beautiful to photograph. Also, a Mill City Museum wedding has such a unique feel to it. It’s historic, but there is really nothing like it. First off, Briana and Nick are two of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. They’re SO nice. We originally met them at their engagement session as the consult was over Zoom. One cool thing – they found us on Pinterest! That was the first time that people found us on Pinterest and booked with us, so we were pretty happy about that.
Their day was so awesome. We started it getting ready at the Canopy by Hilton in Minneapolis. That hotel is really cool. I had never been there and I would definitely go back. Kyle ran over to the barber shop with the guys and got photos of them getting shaves. That was really cool, as it just had such a fun vintage feel. In the meantime, I was over at the hotel with Briana and her people who were all awesome.
We spent the day shooting in various spots in Minneapolis and hanging out with with their amazing group. They were all so wonderful.
Highlights of the day:
- Barber shop getting ready photos!
- They did their speeches before dinner, during cocktail hour. I highly suggest this. Then you just enjoy dinner and roll into dancing.
- They had a table dedicated to their dog, as he couldn’t attend the wedding.
- Nick’s sister officiated the wedding.
- First look with the bridesmaids! Love it.
Vendors coming shortly…