We had never photographed a wedding at The Historic Concord Exchange prior to this wedding. Now, we’d love to shoot there over and over again. The Historic Concord Exchange is a gorgeous wedding venue in Saint Paul that we most likely drove past hundreds of times. Much like many places similar to it, it can somehow be easy to not see it until you need to be there. We would recommend everyone check it out, even to see the beautiful building.
Highlights of the day:
- They have a Chihuahua! Those of you that know us know that we LOVE Chihuahuas. That was an awesome way to start the day, as when we opened the door to the getting ready room, the Chihuahua ran up to see us.
- Again, SUCH nice people! We felt so welcome.
- The wedding was on a Sunday. I love Sunday weddings because there seems to always be a calmness to them over any other day of the week.
- The venue was SO pretty!!
- Yesenia’s dress!!!
- They had a small guest list. That has become really common in the last few years and it makes for such an intimate day.