I just realized that the last Kellerman’s Event Center wedding we photographed had a bride named Rachel. That’s pretty funny…
So, to begin, we LOVE a Kellerman’s Event Center wedding. Why? They just run like clockwork. Seriously, the people running the place are the best. They really know what they are doing and care very much about the people they work with. Because of this, we are always excited to shoot there. It’s a wonderful place.
Onto the couple! Rachel and Griffin booked us back in April of 2022. Most of our September 2023 was booked that month. It was really busy. Needless to say, it had been a while since we had seen them. It had rained the day of their engagement session. That didn’t stop them from having a great time though. We were so excited to see them again.
Highlights of the Day
- Rachel and Griffin had their own private dinner prior to the big dinner for guests. There, they had drinks while their guest ate. It was a really nice private time for them to relax after the ceremony.
- Rachel did a first look with her dad. Those are always so nice.
- Rachel’s dress!! Seriously, look at it.
- Speaking of formal wear, Griffin had an awesome green suit. We love green suits.
- They had a welcome sign that featured their cats. It was adorable.
- Griffin and his sister did a formal dance to “Cloud Connected” by In Flames. If you’ve never heard the song, go listen to it. Then you’ll know why this is included as a highlight.
- Rachel wore her grandma’s veil and she put it on her. Omg.
- I could seriously write a million highlights for this day. It was so great. These two are amazing.
Thank you to the following vendors for helping create such a wonderful day!
Venue: Kellerman’s Event Center
Planner: Jolo Wedding & Event Co
Photography: RKH Images
Videography: Horizon Rider Productions
Catering: Stonehouse Catering
Accommodations: Best Western Plus White Bear Country Inn
Hair and Makeup: The Black Parlour
Dress: Luxe Bridal
Suit: Milbern Clothing
Flowers: Sweet Alice Wedding & Events/Golden Afternoon Design Co
DJ: Omaur Bliss
Dessert: Krown Bakery
Photo Booth: 360 Boomer Spin