Kristin and Dan were married on a winter day at the Semple Mansion in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This was a particularly fun wedding, as we knew so many people involved in it. Also, we were super happy about the weather. The week prior had been well below zero and an absolute nightmare for anyone going outside. The weather peaked up for their day and after those cold spells, Minnesotans nearly feel like it’s spring outside.
Highlights of the day:
- They walked into the reception to “The Touch“. We haven’t found a couple that has beat us walking into the reception to “Walk” by Pantera at our wedding, but this might have done it.
- Three of our couples were at the wedding. It’s like, the best way to work in the wedding industry.
- The groom and groomsmen all had pocket watches. Everyone needs to have a pocket watch! They are so cool and look incredible with formal wear.
- Kristin’s dress had sleeves! We love when wedding dresses have sleeves.
- When they did the grand march, the bridesmaids came in as a group and danced together. The groomsmen did the same. We had never seen that before and just loved it.
- Their dance floor was amazing. Our last two weddings have had such great dance floors. We absolutely love that.
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so fun!