Annalyse and Brent got married at The Grand 1858 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They were actually married on a Thursday. This year has been the year of “different” days for weddings for us. We have shot lots of Monday and Thursday weddings this year. Nice thing about this is that we got a whole October weekend off!
Annalyse and Brent are great. They are friends with two of our couples of the past. Last year, we shot Amber and Tyler’s wedding. Annalyse was one of the bridesmaids. All of them were also friends with Erin and Tim, whose wedding we also shot. So we knew a lot of people at this wedding. That’s honestly the BEST situation for a wedding vendor. Getting to work with repeat clients is amazing. This was the second week in a row that we were working with repeat clients. Due to this, it’s been a great month.
We have shot at The Grand 1858 and Minneapolis Event Centers multiple times. We love that place. It’s just beautiful. We were very excited when they told us that was their venue. It’s gorgeous and so is the surrounding area, so we love it.
Last year, we shot their engagement session at Taylors Falls. It was at sunrise and it was COLD. Annalyse was a total trooper because she wore a dress for the first half and I was freezing in my coat and hat. It was so much fun, though.
Review from the Couple (see it on Google):
I cannot recommend this dream team (Tracy and Kyle) enough. We booked them after they did two of our other friend’s weddings. Photos were something that was most important to us and I cannot emphasize how impressive, professional, communicative, FUN, and kind RKH images is. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out better than I could have dreamed and having them at our wedding felt like they were part of our family/friend group. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos. They also send us samples before we even left the venue! RKH images-thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Highlights of the Day:
- Getting to see past clients and working with the same group again. That’s so awesome.
- Annalyse and Brent didn’t have a wedding party. This isn’t a slam against wedding parties, but the day is SO much easier without one. Just less to think about.
- Annalyse wore a family wedding dress. We LOVE that! It’s so sweet. It happens more often than you’d imagine.
- Brent is in a barbershop quartet. They performed during the reception and it was AWESOME. They are so good!
- They made homemade hot sauce to give out to guests.
- I lied about the wedding party. Their puppy, Gus, was the wedding party. He’s awesome.
- During the ceremony, it started to slightly rain. They had a litttle sunshower for a minute before the clouds moved. It was so pretty.
Thank you to the following vendors for making this day so much fun!
Venue: The Grand 1858
Photography: RKH Images
Caterer: Entourage Events Group
Hair and Makeup: 3 6 9 Studios
Tux: Jos A Bank
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Rings: Continental Diamond
Florist: Sadie’s Couture Floral
DJ: Dj Sound Productions & Entertainment, LLC
Desert: Entourage Events Group